<VV> Corvair sighting.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Tue Jan 22 17:52:10 EST 2008

Our local ABC station borrows "around the world in ninety seconds" from Fox network. Last night they showed a report on the "DOO DAH Parade" in Cal. A bunch of free spirits get together and have a parade. Toward the end there was a shot of an approaching car with a fellow dressed as the Pope sitting in the back on the top of course. I thought it looked familiar and sure enough as they panned down, it was a beautiful creamy white with white early. Even followed it as it passed and got a good shot of the side. I thought I saw a spider emblem on the lower fender. It was on screen for a full 7 to 10 seconds. Might try to find it out there somewhere. BRUCE