<VV> Reminder - Corvair Parts Sale this weekend in NJ

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Jan 23 09:39:41 EST 2008

 From Ken Klingaman:

What:
A Garage, Inventory Reduction, Moving Sale of Corvair parts.  A 35+
year collection.

When:
Saturday and Sunday, January 26-27, 2008.  (Snow date, February
2-3.)  9 AM to 3 PM.

Where:
520 Delaware Rd
Hope, NJ

Why:
To sell Late Model Corvair Stuff; transaxles, 140hp engine cores,
heads, Corsa dash parts, crossmembers, suspension stuff. Call for needs

Who:
Ken Klingaman, evening ph 610-599-0341, work ph 973-724-7250, cell ph
(mainly day of) 908-310-2087

Directions:

 From the east; Take I-80 west to exit 12, go south (left) on 521 to
Blinking light in Hope, Turn Right on to 609/High st/Delaware Rd,
about 3.3 miles turn left into drive at Shale Stone Farm, up the drive to park.

 From the east on I-78; Go north on 31 until you reach RT 46, go west
until you reach Ramseyberg Rd/609, turn Right, go about 2.5 miles
Turn right into drive at Shale Stone Farm.

 From PA; Crossing at Portland or the Water Gap, go east on RT 46,
turn left onto Ramseyberg Rd/609, about 2.5 miles, turn right into
drive at Shale Stone Farm.