<VV> Ventura Convention

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 20:21:33 EST 2008

Are you serious? What is there to do and/or see within 400 miles of LA? How
about anything/everything!

San Diego, Las Vegas and San Francisco are all within 400 miles of LA, in
case you run out of things to do there. I lived in LA for just over 10 years and
 I still have things I want to do wherever I visit there.

Ned

In a message dated 1/23/2008 5:23:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,