<VV> Ventura Convention

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:38:57 EST 2008

I have it on good authority that there is a former Soviet Foxtrot class
diesel submarine open for tours. Wish I were going, I wouldn't mind seeing
what I was chasing when I was in the Navy.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George "former Cold War Submariner" Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)