<VV> Ventura Convention

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 13:49:34 EST 2008

the real question is 'How does the average person from a laid-back
mid-western town safely negotiate the volumes of traffic and the wild drivers
that populate the area?'

That is a good question...one with no good answer. On the other hand, Ventura is far enough away from the LA traffic nightmare. You could just do you sight seeing north of Ventura. If you do feel brave enough to venture into the LA basin, be prepared for battle.

I'll take the laid back prairies of Kansas over the "glitz and glamour" of LA, anyday.
Don't even get me started on the natural disasters....
Ned