<VV> Corvair Olympics

Robert Marlow vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jan 24 11:44:38 EST 2008

You did indeed miss it, Chuck, an announcement was posted by NECC
webmaster Al Lacki a week or two back.

But, when in doubt, you can always check the NECC web site, which
includes all the information and online
registration:  http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

Or, you can wait until your February issue of the CORSA Communique
arrives, because there will be an announcement in there, too.

--Bob

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net