<VV> California highway film - humor - no Corvair

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Thu Jan 24 17:06:28 EST 2008

Guys,
I'm a Wisconsinite, still driving my Corvair every day.  I have been reading the comments about the highways, and recalled this movie - where a commercial airliner has to land on the highway. www.405themovie.com
It was made 'back in 2000' (sounds like a long time ago).  Quick synopsis; two guys in pickup are enjoying the empty highway - noting the opposite direction is packed nose to tail.  Little do they know the CHP has closed the highway so a disabled airliner may land there.  Enjoy.
Andy K.