<VV> Head rests

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Jan 26 12:49:20 EST 2008

Smitty,

The factory headrests definitely do slide down into the seat back. Anything
that attaches to the outside of the seat is aftermarket. The factory
headrests were first offered in 1966; not a big surprise though if, 40 years
later, at least one pair had been reupholstered in the '65 pattern.
(Especially since the '65 pattern does not have any buttons so is easier to
fiddle with.)

--Kent