<VV> stacked 6's

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 20:38:22 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/27/2008 9:07:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca writes:

I've  seen it and know where it is (was?). It's a stock looking LM coupe with
2  engines, one in the stock location and one in front of the trans running
back into the trans using, I believe, a common input shaft.  Ididn't  get to
see the coupling but I think it's a PG.
It's sitting in a field  in Richmond BC and has been for quite some time.

yea, Vairily ...  Shaun

The car (or it's twin!) was displayed at the 1975 Corsa Convention  Concours
at the Space Needle in Seattle. It was indeed (at least 32 years ago)  pretty
stock looking, until you looked into the "back seat" area. Lots of  questions
- "How the heck?" and "Why the Heck?" came to mind! -  Seth