<VV> stacked 6's

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 28 17:12:55 EST 2008

Naah, it was a rail type dragster made by Charlie Danner from Dover
Delaware. It was two engines placed end to end and had a giant GMC
blower on it. He did an 8 second run with a couple bent connecting
rods. If it ever backfired it would break a crank. I sold him at least
two 140 hp cranks. As mentioned, he has gone to a Chevy v-8 the last
time I heard.

Dave.. .

Would like to see pictures of the one in the field, though