<VV> Bid on Rudy's Ride - - want to comment on it ?

Charles Lee chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Jan 28 22:29:06 EST 2008

Would someone like to represent Corsa and respond to the claim made in the
article :
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/01/24/bid-on-rudys-ride/#comment
"According to Radar Online, this is a dangerous car. Not only did the
opening chapter of Ralph Nader's book Unsafe at Any Speed: The Designed-In
Dangers of the American Automobile, claim that the automobile industry
withheld evidence of design defects in the Chevy Corvair, but Giuliani used
the car to "court" his cousin and first wife Regina Peruggi."

It's reporter like this that perpetuate myths, and serve no purpose other
than to inflame readers.

I want to respond, but I may wait until I calm down first ...

PS:  Is the top bidder really George Hamilton ?  Bidding has seems to have
maxed out at $25 grand even (2 different bidders)