<VV> Modified access to FC gas sending unit

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Jan 31 16:17:54 EST 2008

I watched former CORSA President Mark Domzalski change his through a door under the seat (installed by Francis Boydston) and decided I would add the door if I ever had to remove the tank.  I currently have a gas gauge that starts working with a 1/4 of a tank.  It's easire for me to fill up every 250 miles or when the neddle starts moving what ever comes first.

dp