<VV> Smelly Poll

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 19:37:44 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/1/2008 7:12:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cfmann at yahoo.com writes:

<<Poll:

what is your most favorite corvair  smell?>>
I like that "old car smell" in general... you know, been sitting in a barn
or something, not the old moldy smell.... I think it's the "seasoned burlap" in
 the bottoms of the seats...
Sarah (my oldest daughter) just walked by and said "That smell in the
springtime when you have all the windows down and you're driving on a winding  road
in the country....".... but that's a girly answer...

<<what is your least favorite corvair  smell?>>

It would have to be the stale gas smell, you know, 5 year old fuel that
burns the eyes and assaults the nose...
Who's gonna keep track of the answers??? Are you going to Chris?
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson