<VV> TURBO MUFFLERS from the past sagas

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Jul 1 21:57:27 EDT 2008

No problem, Tim

Even though my '77 Monza has a monolithic-style catalytic converter, rather
than its original 'can of beads'
and the Turbo muffler, it is a bit louder than the original equipment, for
sure.

But I've always preferred the tone of these mufflers over others....it
eliminates the 'chugginess' of a V8, giving
a smoother, 'zippier' resonance when revving.

Two on a 140 should be nice, especially with a set of headers and the
original chrome tips!

Mel Francis