<VV> CA Car for sale

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Wed Jul 2 14:07:19 EDT 2008

I went and looked at a Corvair for sale here in Woodland, CA this morning.

1965 1120 pg Monza.  80,000 showing on the odo.  Most likely an original CA car as it has the black plates.  Last tag is 1980.  Original paint, lots of the brown primer showing through.  real straight.  Original interior.  Willow run car serial is 25x,xxx

Owner is a repair shop who took it on trade.  He says the blower bearing is bad and it has a transmission leak if it sits for long a long time.  It doesn't have a battery so I didn't hear it run.  Looks to have a new balancer.  He says the guy who traded it to him put $1,800 worth of new parts in it.  He's asking $1,500, but I'm guessing he'd go lower.  I took a picture with my cell and can send it to anyone who wants a copy.

Dennis