<VV> tell the angus to shove it

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 21:02:03 EDT 2008

Chris,
    Right On!  Also the Corvair pioneered modern  turbocharging.  See my tech
article in a recent issue of the Communique  called "The Corvair Was Right
After All".  Even BMW and Honda are now  producing turbo cars so they can cut
$$$ fuel use and still get plenty of  power.
    Frank "atmospheric pressure is only the beginning"  Burkhard

In a message dated 7/2/2008 1:48:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,