<VV> For What Its Worth Dept.

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 3 11:44:02 EDT 2008

Bill,

There is nothing like drive home of 1300+miles after the convention to let
ones mind begin prioritizing all the things you're going to do to your 'vair
once you're there.

Beginning with.... a way of lifting the Yuma Rampside's new fiberglass
tonneau straight up to get access to the bed area.  So far I've come up with
three possibilities....

Four of these in the stake holes: http://www.ahpower.com/ahsite/234.html

Or possibly something from this company: http://www.4are.com/product/topup/

Or maybe this: http://www.4waytonneaucover.com/features