<VV> Hemmings Loves Corvairs!

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Jul 3 15:09:26 EDT 2008

As I've said in the past, the Corvair is in the process of being
"discovered", and what Hemmings has to say will influence the
"discovery" a lot more than a advertiser suck-up rag like Motor Trend
ever will.

In support of the "discovered" statement, our restomod-in-process '65
has been in the Hagerty newsletter twice and Old Cars Weekly once over
the last several months.

Dave Keillor