<VV> Ultimate exhaust

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 3 17:29:48 EDT 2008

Hi John, Just to further clarify the clearance problem I have.
Clark's supplier does a straight weld between the triangular
flange and the front of the cylindrical muffler they provide. This is
a very consistent weld on both mufflers and is probably
done in a jig to guarantee uniformity. The issue cannot be resolved
by rotating the flange bolt holes as the clearance issue
is not with the flared chrome exhaust tip but with the chrome exhaust
tube which is welded straight out of the rear of the
muffler. The clearance issue I have has to be resolved with the rest
of the header setup NOT the muffler or the attachment
flange of the muffler. Thanks for your response.

Chuck Armer
////////////////////////////////////////////////

At 02:50 PM 7/3/2008, you wrote:
>You can change the clearance issue by unbolting the muffler and
>turning one position left or right.

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member