<VV> shaking on down...not a good thing

sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net sharpiebandit06 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 5 12:09:34 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
   So I have a problem. While I'm driving my corvair down the road, there is a slight trimmor and when I pull up to the stop light, the back end shake pretty bad. My engine never cuts off, it just shakes real bad. I know i have good compression in the heads and cylinders, I just spent the moring inspecting the torque convertor connection to that plate in the bell housing and made sure the three bolts weren't loose. I know that I'm loosing a bunch of fluids which I foudn to ATF fluid due to a bad seal. The carbs are find and synched properly and the timing is correct, does anyone have any ideas?

Charles
Jax, FL '65 Monza 95hp