<VV> 70 cadillac radio am/fm

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Jul 5 20:39:08 EDT 2008

Bruce,

I'm not sure. The article talks about early model radios. I will be looking
for a Cadillac radio and getting it to build for an early model guy. I found
a local junk yard that has a large stock of old radios. I will look to see
what I can find. I'd bet somebody has an old non-working rusty late model
radio to donate to the cause. I just need a faceplate off of one and try it.
If the old rusty faceplate fits, I'll let you know so you can send me a
clean one.

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA

  _____