<VV> Chaufferred EM vert for short ride needed in Amherst, OH!! July 12th! $100!

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 16:00:45 EDT 2008

Fowarded from Kirt over at the Corvair Centers Forum!  _hoki2 at tir.com_
(mailto:hoki2 at tir.com)

PLEASE email him!  Easy $100!!!   ggg

It's my in-laws 60th wedding anniversary celebration Saturday, July  12th
around 1:00.
I was wondering if anyone near Amherst, OH has a nicely  restored, EM
convertible Corvair that would chauffeur them from their house to  the church, where
the party is being held (and maybe a spin around the block).  My father-in-law
likes the EM convertibles. It's about 10 blocks. It would take  no more than
an hour for sure. Would include a few photos.
We would be  willing to offer $100 to do so.