<VV> ebay Yenko

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 11:37:08 EDT 2008

 I wouldn't go that far, as this car is not unique in it's presentation. It's just being offered at a price not normally seen for this type of car and by an individual who is used to dealing with a different crowd. He's actually very helpfull and pleasant on one of the other message boards I frequent. He is not what I would call a scammer.

 Mike
 YS-117