<VV> California Dreamin' - Part Four - Autocross and home

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 7 16:03:12 EDT 2008

I'll be honest, other than the fact that we were supposed to camp in a dirt
parking lot (we corrected that, and it was kindly ignored by the organizers)
I can't think of a single thing to complain about that had to do with the
organization of the event itself.

I was disappointed there weren't more vendors there, or more cars in the Car
Display, but that has more to do with the participants than the organizers.

Sorry, one small gripe.... No Dash Plaques?!  What's up with that?

We showed up for the Rally at the appointed time, got the directions, drove
the lovely route, made it back without getting lost, and took highest
overall score.

Huge Kudos to John Medley (and the rest of his crew) he seemed to be
everywhere at once, and was the driving force behind a great convention.

Regards,
Joel