<VV> Fwd: [fastvair] Re: BR sucks

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 14:14:34 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: levair at aol.com
To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 2:07 pm
Subject: Re: [fastvair] Re: BR sucks

I would like to go to the drag race no matter what the format, just to watch?
and listen to our hero's cars run. Instead, I'll be at Grissom AFB setting up
the Autocross.
?? Some of you just don't realize what an undertaking the Indiana Corvair
Olympics is. Nothing like it may ever happen again. ALL SCCA? and most other
groups, sports car and racing activities have been down in attendance 30% each
of the last two years. Organizers just can't keep taking a financial bath.?
?? Let's quit quibbling about formats and classes and ?just just get together
and have the best "Gearhead" get- together ever in the past or future. You don't
even need a car to have a great time.?
??? I'll likely be beaten again, no matter what the class, ?I'm kinda getting
used to it, but I'll be there. .

Gearhead; W. LeVeque