<VV> eBay question - minimum Corvair

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 8 17:13:03 EDT 2008

That is one item, the buyer may be 100 miles from the remote outpost, unaware of the Corvair Vendors and not have checked the market. I from time to time sell and buy things on ebay, usually something I need or no longer need. Right now I have a beautifully restored corsa dash with the glove box door, surround and hindge for sale with working guages but have no bidder. Ebay does not always work with all items. I would not throw out the baby with the bath water.