<VV> trans mount replacement

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 23:46:35 EDT 2008

Two ideas, used both.

Use a crowsfoot style socket to hold the heads on the side you cannot see.

Go to Harbor Freight or another cheap tool place to get combination
wrenches and cut them to the length needed.

I haven't had to cut a hole in the floor yet.

Frank DuVal

Last resort, grind the heads off the side you can see......