<VV> Big Jets for sale

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 11:55:09 EDT 2008

If there are any racers out there in need of some big main metering jets, please drop me a note and you can have them at cost plus 1st class postage. I ordered some for a customer who wanted 4 each of .068, .070, .072, and .074", but the minimum order for them is 10 each. (These are limited production for the correct 60-deg approach inlet for the Rochester HV). So, I have 6 of each size, and 10 of the 2 smaller ones, to unload. Just drop me a private reply. Thanks,
Grant