<VV> [FC] metal work

Keith Hammett keith.hammett at stainlessfab.com
Wed Jul 9 14:33:06 EDT 2008

Bob,

I made a new stainless steel tank for my rampside, never have to worry
about rust or coating it either.  Write up is in the May 2008
Corvanatics newsletter.  Pictures on webshots (search for FC Gas tank).
Why?, because I could.  Cost?, much less than $200!  Should outlast the
rampside.

Keith Hammett

'62 Rampside (with leaking gas cap :-()

'65 Monzavert (anybody know a body shop near Willard, Missouri)