<VV> 110 / PG mileage was Please post...

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 12:44:53 EDT 2008

My 1963 Rampside 95HP powerglide got close to 20mpg going to/from Ventura fairly loaded recently.If the sight glass has foam it probably needs some refrigerant. Obviously using the A/C while driving will reduce fuel economy.But what sight glass are you looking at?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado