<VV> 110 / PG mileage was Please post...

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 17:39:08 EDT 2008

"...Remember.. I SAID..  With POWERGLIDE..IN TOWN ONLY    people  REPORT
14-16 mpg..."

That sounds about right. I was at a consistent 16 until I started fussing
with the main jets, float levels, ignition timing, tire pressures, and praying
to God. Now I'm getting a "fat" 18 around town (with A/C on part of the time).
 Last road trip, before dropping jet sizes from 50 to 49, got between 25-25
(but about 22 when I had to use ethanol-infected fuel).

Mike Mauro
67 110 PG, factory air (but with SD-7 compressor), and other  stuff