<VV> Lifters

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 20:26:40 EDT 2008

If these are used lifters... the ones that are hard..are still pumped
up....just adjust ALL  normally...but this also goes for new units... test
oil..though super thin..may still be present..

Upon starting...there will be some clacking..but in a few minutes all  should
be quiet..

Matt Nall

In a message dated 7/10/2008 4:04:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,