<VV> Positive Battery cable length

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Jul 12 16:40:42 EDT 2008

Hi people,

What is the length of the positive battery to starter cable for a 63 Spyder?

The small gauge wire from my positive battery cable broke. I have solder
spliced and used heat shrink tubing it but I'm not satisfied with the looks
of it. I have found some cables with a long small wire at the local parts
shop. However, I don't know the length that the large wire to the starter. I
have looked in all my manuals but they don't show the length, just the part
number. I know that I could remove MY wire and measure it but I don't want
to remove it unless I have the replacement to put back on at the same time.

Thanks,

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert

Vintage Corsa member