<VV> Horsepower at the rear wheels

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 16:41:14 EDT 2008

Kirk, your weights are way wrong....hence you way high HP ratings...

Ron, I didn't look it up but are you sure on the 2670 for the rampy?

I took my 63 vert across the a set of scales and came out at 2750lb. (I
weight 160)

I would have thought the rampsides would be significantly heavier, but I
suppose same engine so just body weight would make the only dif...

How much weight for 5 qts oil, trans/diff fluid and a tank of gas?

<SNIP>

4600 is the maximum gross weight for a fully loaded Rampside.  2670 is the
dry shipping weight so it's that plus gasoline and whatever stuff you may
have stashed in it.
RonH
<SNIP>