<VV> Transportation

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Sun Jul 13 16:42:56 EDT 2008

Mike, I am a bit behind in responses.  Smitty tows a trailer and has towed a
car with his 64 Corvair SW with A/C.  I recently drove back from the MidWest
(to Virginia) and went down I77 to I64 down thru Beckley, WV, scene of the
erstwhile Smitty's exploits. We really have to hand it to him for towing
anything with the SW up some of those hills and down some of those hills.
There are a couple of hills that even my Diesel dually might not be able to
keep the speed up towing a full trailer.  Some real hills... plus 30 mi or
so on I 81 which is dangerous.

I have flat-towed an FC from LV to MD behind an automatic..but it was a 455
Tornado.

So the answer is yes. Take it easy and keep an eye on your and hte car's
fluids..

Chuck S
BBRT