<VV> Corvair Olympics - trademark

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jul 14 08:55:40 EDT 2008

At 08:25 AM 7/14/2008, Mark Corbin wrote:

>There is no such thing as bad publicity? Maybe so. BUT you'd have to worry
>about is the $$$ financial result of a lawsuit.

Naah.  First, we'd milk the publicity.  Second, we'd settle.  Third,
we'd settle for a simple name change, because we have no money and
the USOC & IOC will quickly realize that!

In truth, because we have no money the USOC & IOC will never sue
us.  There's nothing in it for them.  At worst, they would rattle
their sabres, sending us ominous letters predicting horrible fates to
befall us if we do not cease and desist.  So we'll cease and
desist.  But until these  letters show up, its the Corvair Olympics in Indy!

--Bob