<VV> Corvair parts guy website

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 11:04:30 EDT 2008

Just thought I would put out the information that Bob Bentz now has a
website for his parts business. At the moment, it is a pretty basic
site, but we hope to expand it in the future.  It does have a way for
you to contact Bob with any specific requests.  For those that don't
know Bob, he has been a presence in the Corvair world for over 30 years
here in Florida.  About 4 years ago, Bob decided to start selling parts
full time.  He has lots of both NOS and used parts.  He is a stand up
guy and you can deal with him in confidence.  Check out his site at
Bobs Corvair Parts <http://www.bobscorvairparts.com>

Jim Houston
'65 Monza coupe