<VV> Horsepower at the rear wheels

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Jul 14 18:17:16 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk Johnson" <kjohnson2082 at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> Horsepower at the rear wheels

> I used a Gtech performance meter/pro to measure horsepower on Rags (964
Rampside with 65 Super Turbo Air 164/110 four speed.  I averaged 127 HP over
3 runs Low 102hp and high 147hp.  Any body had any experience with this form
of measurement.  My Whipple Supercharged PT Cruiser averaged 166 HP with the
same device. Low humidity at about 70 degrees all tests.

> Kirk Johnson
> De Soto, KS
My dinosaur Veri-Com showed a round 90 hp rear wheels ... 110, 3.55, 4
speed.

... and 140 or so from a stocker 180 turbo 4 speed. ( oh, with water
injection ) ..

Make sure your unit is stuck down real good on its mounts ...  my vairy8's
keep tearing it off the dash and throwing the box on the floor ...(g) ...
dang, makes a great story...