<VV> Corvair Olympics - trademark

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Jul 14 20:04:01 EDT 2008

At 09:24 AM 7/14/2008, Mark Corbin wrote:

>You relying on CORSA insurance to cover the $$$, or are you forgetting that
>they could sue you, pesonally, for everything you own? THAT is what I'd be
>worried about. Your personal estate is probably worth more than you realize.

Yes, they might sue to get a piece of the Marlow hundreds.

I went to the hall closet and got my boots so I could quake in them.

I then called NECC president Brian O'Neill and we agreed on a name
change for the event:  From here on it will be known as the

"Corvair Olympic World Series Super Bowl 500 Cup"

--Bob