<VV> GPS Speed Verification on the BFGs

Crawford Rose crawfordrose at msn.com
Mon Jul 14 22:41:11 EDT 2008

Bob, The GPS uses satellites to track your position at all times.  When you
are moving, the satellites estimate your speed as your coordinates change
over time. I don't use the speed function much in my new car but had not
tried it in the Corvair until today. As far as mileage, it does not measure
MPG or anything like that, only distance to end and distance traveled,
speed, top speed, time stopped and ETA.
Crawford