<VV> Indianapolis Corvair Olympix (Or whatever it is called) - Another reason to go

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 11:01:25 EDT 2008

The Autocross event takes place  Saturday at Grissom AFB, concurrently with
the Corvair Car show. Also that  day, at Grissom, is the Warbirds Cruise-in
2008. The Cruise-in car show is  scattered around a bunch of aircraft at the Air
Museum. See the link below for  information. I don't know the relationship and
how we would get over to the  show, but I am sure somebody can fill us in. -
Seth Emerson
_http://www.grissomairmuseum.com_ (http://www.grissomairmuseum.com)
/events/was2008.html