<VV> Carpet question...

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 19 07:37:28 EDT 2008

I have seen carpets stuck to the floor of Corvairs and others with all
manner of devices. Rust as Mark pointed out is the most common.
When I first bought the car that turned into my Crown V8 conversion it had a
black carpet that was glued down over the original carpet! Also the glue was
liberally sprayed on everything else like all aver the fuse panel!
It was a mess. It was under that same carpet I found a small perfectly
preserved toad! What's under your carpet??

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com