<VV> Healthy pumps?

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 10:47:41 EDT 2008

 From the for whatever it is worth department:

After cutting almost three coils off of the pressure spring, the Fuel
pressure (measured at the carburetor) was a steady 4 PSI (down from 9+).
I would keep this in mind when diagnosing the fuel system. I now know
much, much more about the fuel system than I did this time last week.

This change, and setting the float level to 1^1/4 inches has eliminated
the fuel tip in through the venturi clusters.

thanks for your support in this issue.

jack kean