<VV> EM driver seat slider

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sat Jul 19 21:39:05 EDT 2008

After about a year of looking, when I found my 36 Spyder to purchase, I
didn't have quite enough money on hand. A very good buddy of mine flipped
the rest of the bill and I'm making payments for a few months to pay him
back.

Anyway, He is about 6 foot 13 inches (exaggeration). The only way he can
drive it is with the top down. The driver seat will not push back far enough
for him. It seems to me that I'm looking at new tracks, new bolt holes and
other stuff that I really don't want to get into. Has anyone come up with a
quick easy fix so that I (5'4") and he (6'+) can get more movement to the
driver seat?

Thanks,

Dave Thompson

63 Spyder Vert