<VV> "Big Daddy"

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Mon Jul 21 06:54:27 EDT 2008

Very cool, I got an autographed mini helmet from him at IRP several years
ago, my young son didn't understand why I was so excited, I also have a
picture of him with the late great Dyno Don Nicholson. I had to explain to
him later who those gents were and their place in history. Big was very nice
to all the fans, he had one of the early swamp rats with him on display.
Joe R
BBRT