<VV> Spyder Bucking/Stalling problem - Final Answer!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 07:50:35 EDT 2008

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread?

At the very least, when you stray from stock you need to think through all the ways it may fail. Oh yeah, and change your filters!

BTW, my motivation for the non-stock mod was to try to save the stock fuel filter. At the time I first installed the under car filter I feared the others would become unobtainable, and they already were pretty expensive.

-- Doug Mackintosh

  Corsa member since 1996

  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member

  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on