<VV> "Big Daddy"

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:46:24 EDT 2008

Great story! Doesn't Big Daddy commentate for a car show on ESPN2? Maybe he
is thinking beyond just showing up for the events. In either case, it sure
sounds like a great selling point for the Jacksonville convention.

Thanks to the good eye of Sarah, the next convention looks like it may have
a celebrity guest.

Marc Sheridan