<VV> FC LED Taillight Retro

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 20:00:03 EDT 2008

Wow, now I know why the repro LED lighs cost so much. Great work, Joel.

Speaking of repro LED lights, did you know that the classic '50 Pontiac
tailight fits a late Corvair and probably the earlies as well?  That is what
is on the "Lo-vair" that I posted from the Goodguys event in Columbus.

 http://community.webshots.com/album/564093132nPzkcQ

 In the vendor area at the same event I saw several suppliers of this light
in LED form. If only someone made one with a clear lens for the backup
lights.

Marc Sheridan