<VV> Early-model convertible parts needed

rgubser at zoomtown.com rgubser at zoomtown.com
Mon Jul 21 21:24:23 EDT 2008

Hi,all. Somewhere between disassembly of my '64 convertible and its return from the paint shop I have managed to lose some of its stainless trim pieces. What I need are the left and right windshield pillar trim (Clark's part # CU2890 and CU2891) and the left and right pillar weatherstrip retainers (Clark's part # CU2888 and CU2889). My progress on the car is at a halt until I can locate these pieces, so any leads on acquiring them will be most appreciated. Please e-mail me off-list if you can help. Thanks!

Ralph Gubser
Cincinnati, OH

--
rgubser