<VV> my first solo in my third Corvair (3rd meaning 1st usable)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 09:56:18 EDT 2008

I'd say if you notice a very harsh and abrupt downshift back to low as you
slow to a stop, then check the rubber hose connection going into the
modulator.  Ours was leaking thereby eliminating most of the vacuum that  tells the PG
to do a easy, gentle downshift.  If that doesn't solve the  problem, then you
may have a leak elsewhere in the connection line or even a bad  modulator.
    Frank "check easy stuff FIRST" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/22/2008 9:31:41 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, jld at wk.net